Speed collects information under the direction of its Clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
We acknowledge that you have the right to access your personal information.
Speed has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Speed’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Speed will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell Consumer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect Speed customer information.
- We afford our prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
- In certain situations, Speed may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about both Clients and their Consumers. Some of this may be nonpublic, personal information (information not available to the general public) that is provided by the user that we gather from transactions and communications with the user, through services performed for the user, that we obtain from third parties, or that we obtain through other means, all as permitted by law.
Types of information we collect and how we gather it may include:
- From your Account Registration and other forms related to our products and through your conversations with Speed representatives, we may obtain User Name and contact information such as phone number etc.
- When you visit speedautosystems.com (the “Website”), our applications, our social media sites, and your interactions with our online advertisements.
- From your transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, recordings, uploads, and viewings, we may obtain information about the Client or Consumer.
- From non-Speed parties, including our Clients and their representatives, we may obtain the Consumer’s Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone number, Gender, or Driver’s license / ID / Passport number etc.
- When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and a unique device identifier (or “UDID”).
- We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your devices such as operating system and user identification information.
- We collect your location-based information for the purpose of locating a place that you may be searching for in your area. Certain applications follow your drivers as well as customers, such data is also the user’s property. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service.
How We Use Information about You
We use customer information to:
- Identify recordings
- Identify user behavior including pages visited, duration of visit, recordings uploaded, and recordings viewed.
- Submit data and recordings to authorized third parties related to claims arising from the use of the Speed application.
- Ensure proper billing.
- Service your accounts.
- Enhance your customer experience.
- Offer you other services and products that may suit your needs.
This application has access to:
Approximate Location (Network-Based)
Precise Location (GPS and Network-Based)
Take Pictures & Videos
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name.
Social Media Widgets
Access and Choice
Upon request, Speed will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page [or by emailing our Customer Support or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable timeframe.
You may sign-up to receive email or newsletter or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or at your member profile on our website or by contacting us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at the contact information given below.
Speed Auto Systems
16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
Phone: +1 888-446-7102